About Us

Gilwood Church is a Presbyterian Church. We’ve built a church on 4.75 acres of land; the first church was a white rectangular frame building with two doors and red painted roof. The men would utilize one door and the other door for women. Our church has been largely constructed by the members of the church itself in October 23, 1897. Every inch of the church is a reminder of how great our members are and how generous they have been to our faith and the Lord Jesus.

Our mission is to spread the word about Jesus from local to international community through our strong congregation of people. We hold Sunday School every week, throughout the year.  Our first fellowship hall was completed in December 1991 and has been carefully preserved and renovated to accommodate more people.

 We welcome everyone who want to renew their faith and join our Presbyterian community.  Feel free to contact us and we will gladly assist you. Our church is open to all people who are willing to accept God in their lives.

Scroll to top